Welcome to YieldWiseX!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of www.yieldwisex.com is an internet-based portal owned and operated by Vartaman Consultants Private Limited, a Private Limited Company bearing CIN: U68100MH1990PTC057429 incorporated under Companies Act, 1956, having its registered address at MNDC, MBP-P-136, Mahape Navi Mumbai, Thane, Mumbai-400710 .
This user agreement is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 ("Act") and rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008. This user agreement is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements:
- (i) “Client” "User", "You" and "Your", refers to you, the person who logs on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions.
- (ii) “YieldWiseX”, "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to Vartaman Consultants Private Limited bearing CIN: U68100MH1990PTC057429.
- (iii) "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves.
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- (iv) “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patents, designs and drawings, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names and utility models, copyrights, inventions, brand names and business names and any similar rights and the benefit (subject to the burden) of any of the foregoing (in each case whether registered or otherwise, and includes applications for the grant of any of the foregoing and the right to apply for any of the foregoing in any part of the world);
- (v) “Applicable Law” means all laws, ordinance, statutes, rules, orders, decrees, injunctions, licenses, permits, approvals, authorizations, consents, waivers, privileges, agreements and regulations of any governmental authority/court of law having jurisdiction over the relevant matter including any interpretations thereof, in effect;
CONSENT TO AMENDMENT(S):
This Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement") governs your use of this website, www.yieldwisex.com (the "Website"), Vartaman Consultants Private Limited ("Business Name") offer of products for purchase on this Website, or your purchase of products available on this Website. This Agreement includes, and incorporates by this reference, the policies and guidelines referenced below. Vartaman Consultants Private Limited reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on this Website. Vartaman Consultants Private Limited will alert you that changes or revisions have been made by indicating on the top of this Agreement the date it was last revised. The changed or revised Agreement will be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website. Your use of the Website following the posting any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions. Vartaman Consultants Private Limited encourages you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the Website to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing use of the Website. This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with Vartaman Consultants Private Limited for other products or services. If you do not agree to this Agreement (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please immediately terminate your use of the Website. If you would like to print this Agreement, please click the print button on your browser toolbar.
COOKIES (AS APPLICABLE)
ACCESS TO WEBSITE
While we take all reasonable care in preparing, maintaining and updating the information on this website, we do not represent or warrant (either express or implied) the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any of the website content. You acknowledge and accept that the website content may include errors. The website content is subject to change at our sole discretion without notice to you and may not be up to date or accurate at the time you access it.
It is your responsibility to enquire with us directly to ensure the adequacy, accuracy and currency of the material or information you seek to rely upon. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability (including special, indirect or consequential loss) for loss directly or indirectly arising from your use of, or reliance on, the website or the website content.
We provide no guarantee that access to the website will be available or that the website is free from viruses or anything else which may damage any computer which accesses the website or any data on such a computer. We may from time to time restrict access to any part or whole of the website and its discretion. By using this website, you agree to do so at your sole risk.
LICENSE AND OWNERSHIP
Grant of license. YieldWiseX grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the site in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. YieldWiseX reserves all right, title and interest not expressly granted under this license to the fullest extent possible under applicable laws. Any use of the site not specifically permitted under this agreement is strictly prohibited.
Unless otherwise stated, YieldWiseX and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on YieldWiseX. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from YieldWiseX for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from YieldWiseX
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from YieldWiseX
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from YieldWiseX
- Redistribute content from YieldWiseX
(IF APPLICABLE) Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. YieldWiseX does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of YieldWiseX, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, YieldWiseX shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
YieldWiseX reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website, have all necessary licenses and consents to do so and the information belongs to you;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, pornographic, paedophilic, defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent, hateful, or racially / ethnically objectionable, disparaging, encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments do not harm minors in any way;
- The Comments do not deceive or mislead the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicate any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- The Comments do not impersonate another person;
- The Comments do not contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- The Comments do not threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or cause incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevent investigation of any offence or insult any other nation;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity;
- The Comments do not violate any law for the time being in force.
We retain the right to remove any non-compliant information from the Website, and immediately terminate your access or usage rights to the Website in the event that you do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
You hereby grant YieldWiseX a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
The following organisations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- Business Associates, Group companies, and/or companies affiliated to YieldWiseX.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organisation does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organisations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to YieldWiseX. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of YieldWiseX's logo or other artwork will be allowed without a valid trademark license agreement.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
All the information on this website www.yieldwisex.com, is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Vartaman Consultants Private Limited (Name of Company/firm) does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website www.yieldwisex.com, is strictly at your own risk. YieldWiseX will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of this website.
It is further clarified in explicit terms that nothing on this website shall be construed as Direct or Indirect Offer to Invest/Buy/Fund in any of Investment Schemes/Real Estate Schemes/Real Estate Properties/ Financial Schemes, launched by Vartaman Consultants Private Limited or it’s associate entities. That nothing on this website is for solicitation or invitation to any individual/firm/ company/AOP/ entity for any Investment schemes pertaining to Real Estate or otherwise, and it is further clarified that any scheme listed on the website involves standard market risks and is neither insured by Vartaman Consultants Private Limited , nor we can be held liable for any monetary or other losses the investor may incur due to the same.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links of useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all or any of the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone 'bad'.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CLAUSE, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, BRANCHES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND LICENSORS ("CLAUSE PARTIES") DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES INCLUDING MOBILE APPS AND YOUR USE OF THEM. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE CLAUSE PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE SERVICES HAVE BEEN AND WILL BE PROVIDED WITH DUE SKILL, CARE AND DILIGENCE OR ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICES' CONTENT AND ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICES, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICES THROUGH THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, (VI) ANY LOSS OF YOUR DATA OR CONTENT FROM THE SERVICES AND/OR (VII) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. THE CLAUSE PARTIES WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM CLAUSE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS. UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN EXPRESSLY AUTHORISED TO DO SO IN WRITING BY CLAUSE, YOU AGREE THAT IN USING THE SERVICES, YOU WILL NOT USE ANY TRADE MARK, SERVICE MARK, TRADE NAME, LOGO OF ANY COMPANY OR ORGANISATION IN A WAY THAT IS LIKELY OR INTENDED TO CAUSE CONFUSION ABOUT THE OWNER OR AUTHORISED USER OF SUCH MARKS, NAMES OR LOGOS.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with or in relation hereto shall so far as possible, in the first instance, be amicably settled by and between the parties. In the event of disputes, claim/or differences which are not being amicably resolved, such disputes shall be referred to arbitration by a sole Arbitrator, nominated and appointed by mutual consent of both the parties or if mutual consent of both parties is not possible then each party shall appoint one arbitrator each who then jointly and amicably shall appoint the Presiding Arbitrator, whose decision shall be binding upon both parties. The proceedings of the Arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time, or rules made there under. The place of Arbitration shall be Mumbai.